A tablet was unveiled at the Royal Artillery Park in Halifax by Lieutenant Governor Walter H. Covert
recognizing the historic importance of the Cambridge Military Library, which had housed the Garrison
Library collection since 1817. In 1902, the library was named after Prince George, Duke of Cambridge.
(Also see George Ramsay, ninth Earl of Dalhousie, October 24, 1816.). (Photo: The Cambridge Military Library. hmhps.ca).