World Food for Student Cooks
Healthy, delicious, easy-to-make dishes for the food-truck-loving, noodle-slurping, taco-crunching, mac-n-cheese-loving student!
170 recipes for awesome food -- on a student budget!
A student cookbook with a difference, World Food for Student Cooks offers 170 quick, cheap and tasty recipes featuring the best of the world's cuisines -- Chinese, Thai, Mexican, French, Italian, Middle Eastern, Japanese and more. These are recipes for food that students want to eat, can afford and can make at home with only basic cooking skills! The ingredients are inexpensive and the results are healthy as well as tasty. Tacos and noodle bowls, mac n cheese, curries and pizzas, smoothies, cookies, brownies and more!
Cookbook features include:
- Requires only essential pieces of kitchen equipment Uses staples on hand in every kitchen
- Uses inexpensive ingredients available at any grocery store
- Focuses on recipes that are popular with students today
- Healthy dishes that highlight fresh veggies, fruit and nonprocessed foods
- World food -- inexpensive, healthy recipes from Asian, Indian, Mexican, Middle Eastern and other international cuisines
- Lots of vegan and vegetarian recipes and options
This book will be a favourite for students, and will help parents rest easy knowing that young people can use it to cook the food they love -- and can afford.